Thursday 31 December 2015

Tomorrow Today

by Lynette Love

"As One

"The Lord spoke to me saying, "My child, I would like you to see this."

Encounters with the King photograph
Encounters with the King
He showed me a finely crafted drinking glass. In the bottom of it was living, multi-coloured, fragrant oil. As I watched, oil was being poured into the glass and when the two were mixed together they became one. It was impossible to tell the difference between them.

He said to me, "You are like this glass. You are the oil in the bottom. As I pour My oil of the Holy Spirit into the glass they become one. When people look at you, your body (My vessel) becomes transparent, they see not only your beauty but the beauty of the Holy Spirit as well.""

Tomorrow Today is a series of excerpts from books by Lynette Love, who regularly encounters heaven - and Jesus - and Holy Spirit - and Father - now, in this life, today. 

My prayer is that you also might experience Him, and that in your own daily walk you might hear His voice, and see His face, and know His love - now, in this life, today.

Lynette's books and e-books are all available on Amazon.com

© Lynette Love, used by permission.

No comments:

Post a Comment