Thursday 24 December 2015

Tomorrow Today

by Lynette Love

"The City

"The city is set in a beautiful landscape. As I approach the city with an angel, the Lord talks with me. I sense His presence though I do not see Him.

Encounters of Heaven photograph
Encounters of Heaven
At a distance the vast city shines like gold. Light on it radiates like beautiful precious gems. The glory of God is all around and throughout the kingdom. God Himself is there in the city and beyond. Everywhere His life is apparent.

As I approach the gates of solid pearl, I stop and touch the pearl. It is so smooth and thick and the gate's incredibly high. Passing through this gate I notice two tall angels dressed in white, one on either side of the gate, swords in hand, they guard the entrance.

The streets of the city are made of pure transparent gold. I stand on them and see my white robed reflection. I dance to the Lord and catch a sight of myself in the glassy street. Light beams down into the streets and reflects back like mirrors. It is beyond words for beauty...."

Tomorrow Today is a series of excerpts from books by Lynette Love, who regularly encounters heaven - and Jesus - and Holy Spirit - and Father - now, in this life, today. 

My prayer is that you also might experience Him, and that in your own daily walk you might hear His voice, and see His face, and know His love - now, in this life, today.

Lynette's books and e-books are all available on Amazon.com

© Lynette Love, used by permission.

No comments:

Post a Comment