Thursday 10 December 2015

Tomorrow Today

by Lynette Love

"(As a child) Received by Jesus

"Jesus stretches out his arms to receive me. As I run into them I discover I'm a small child. He swings me around as if I am His own very special little girl. He puts me on his shoulders and carries me there as he walks along.

Encounters of Heaven photograph
Encounters of Heaven
On the ground again, I look at what I'm wearing. My dress is luminous white and frilly. How I love this lacy party dress with its white sash around my waist. I'm dressed as I always imagined a princess would be. A coronet of tiny white rosebuds encircles my head. I am the King's daughter.

I can hear the eagle calling in the sky and see heaven outstretched before me. It's an awesome place. I experience my dependence on Him as a child again.

I walk beside Him and look up to Him. He seems at least six feet tall. I feel so loved, so secure and I know He is everything.

All I want to do is dance, and so I do. My beautiful dress flows as I dance lovingly to Him. Freedom of movement! - and the sense of pleasure in being dressed as the treasured child of the King. I can't help but love Him. I am holding on to Jesus' hand, and I feel loved."

Tomorrow Today is a series of excerpts from books by Lynette Love, who regularly encounters heaven - and Jesus - and Holy Spirit - and Father - now, in this life, today. 

My prayer is that you also might experience Him, and that in your own daily walk you might hear His voice, and see His face, and know His love - now, in this life, today.

Lynette's books and e-books are all available on Amazon.com

© Lynette Love, used by permission.

No comments:

Post a Comment