Sunday 13 December 2015

Living the Dream

"Ten Years of Back Pain Healed in a Moment 

" "I was raised an athlete I played very competitive softball, basket ball, volleyball and track. When I was 19 years old, somehow bending over I pinched a nerve in my back resulting in Sciatica on the left side. Ever since then my back has gone out completely on numerous occasions to the point that I cant even walk. I have gone to the emergency room numerous times and I pay 50 dollars every other week to go to a chiropractor just so that I can sit or stand and not be in so much pain.

I haven’t been able to play sports since I was 19 or do any sort of athletic activities due to back pain. I recently started working out at the gym and my back has gone from 4-6 pain level which has become the normal, to a 9-10 pain level every day. I have 2 small girls who love to dance and play and I haven’t been able to be that active of a mom.

This morning God Healed me! I am able to bend at the waist and touch my toes! I am sitting, squatting, jumping and standing - things I haven’t done without pain. Even shimming my jeans up hurt! Today I have done all of those without pain! I am sitting here with the biggest smile across my face knowing I am healed and making a list of things I can’t wait to do. Like go running outside!"

Jenna K, Redding, CA Jul, 2013 (team of business people met at the business and prayed 30 second prayer for Jenna, she lifted up her hands, touched her toes and was immediately fully healed. Two years later she still tells this testimony as a life-changing moment). Do it again Jesus!"

Living the Dream, a series of true and verified stories of real people who have encountered God for themselves and have learnt to apply His principles in their normal everyday world, sourced from Heaven in Business

No comments:

Post a Comment