Thursday 29 October 2015

Tomorrow Today

by Lynette Love

"We're worthy

"Children run to Jesus. He picks them up and blesses them. Adults watch. He walks up to the parents and looks at them with tenderness.

Encounters of Heaven photograph
Encounters of Heaven
The group of parents part in the middle, and I see behind them a person who comes forward - head down, unable to meet the Lord's eyes - he falls to his knees before Him. "I am so unworthy, Lord."

Jesus looks at him with compassion, lifts him to his feet and says, "You are so worthy, My son," and then points... As I turn to follow the direction where He points, I see Jesus hanging on the cross. He says, "It's what I've done for you that makes you worthy."

"... the Lord has caused the iniquity of us all to fall on Him"
Isaiah 53:6b"

Tomorrow Today is a series of excerpts from books by Lynette Love, who regularly encounters heaven - and Jesus - and Holy Spirit - and Father - now, in this life, today. 

My prayer is that you also might experience Him, and that in your own daily walk you might hear His voice, and see His face, and know His love - now, in this life, today.

Lynette's books and e-books are all available on Amazon.com

© Lynette Love, used by permission.

No comments:

Post a Comment