Thursday 1 October 2015

Tomorrow Today

by Lynette Love

"The Book of Life

"As I take communion in my home, I see the Book of Life open before me; one name per page. The book is fragrant and bright, multi-coloured light shines forth from it. It appears tree-dimensional, artistically presented in heaven's way, and each person's individuality is apparent from their own page.

Encounters of Heaven photograph
Encounters of Heaven
What I see next shocks me. One person's name has been erased. She has turned her back on the Lord. Then I see a book of death which is in hell. Is is full of stench. Totally lifeless - Dead!

I see this name being burned into the book of death. It leaves a charcoal marking. I feel so grieved and long for this person to realise what they have done.

I hear the Lord say, "Do you want to see this reversed?"

"Yes please!" Now I see Jesus' blood come down and cover that name, and remove it from the book of death. The demons scream. Jesus then rewrites the name with His blood in the Book of Life."

Tomorrow Today is a series of excerpts from books by Lynette Love, who regularly encounters heaven - and Jesus - and Holy Spirit - and Father - now, in this life, today. 

My prayer is that you also might experience Him, and that in your own daily walk you might hear His voice, and see His face, and know His love - now, in this life, today.

Lynette's books and e-books are all available on Amazon.com

© Lynette Love, used by permission.

No comments:

Post a Comment