Thursday 22 October 2015

Tomorrow Today

by Lynette Love

"The Chief Cupcake Maker

"In a vision I am holding a box with a lid; I lift it, and to my delight, eight cupcakes that the Lord has given me are sitting there. The look so delicious; each one is different. One is chocolate, another orange.

Encounters with the King photograph
Encounters with the King
There is also a banana one and sitting alongside them is a lemon, raspberry, coffee, vanilla and a strawberry one. Each large cupcake is covered in swirls of creamy frosting and then topped with the most spectacular decorations I have ever seen. People are coming up to me, asking me for my cupcakes. I must say they do look mouth-wateringly yummy.

The Lord then says to me, "I am the chief Cupcake Maker; Yes you can give away your cupcakes as you know that you can come back to Me for more. But I tell you; send these precious ones directly to Me because I have a great storehouse full of pure delights and shelves full of many more cupcakes, all different flavours for each one.""

Tomorrow Today is a series of excerpts from books by Lynette Love, who regularly encounters heaven - and Jesus - and Holy Spirit - and Father - now, in this life, today. 

My prayer is that you also might experience Him, and that in your own daily walk you might hear His voice, and see His face, and know His love - now, in this life, today.

Lynette's books and e-books are all available on Amazon.com

© Lynette Love, used by permission.

No comments:

Post a Comment