Sunday 18 October 2015

Living the Dream

"Resting into Employment

"A graduate from the Heaven in Business track in Bethel’s School of Supernatural Ministry returned to her home in New Zealand. Before she got back she had confirmed work for the first 5 weeks but nothing following. She needed more work after that time period to get enough funds to return for the third year program back in Redding, CA:

“I was stressing out about how I was going to find more work for such a short period of time and then decided to read your book [God With You at Work]. Rest, rest, rest was the whole message I was getting so I decided to just trust God and rest in Him, after all, if He wanted me back for 3rd year, He was going to have to sort it out!

Not a day later, I got an email from the current place where I am relieving at, they had an extra 6 weeks of work for me - and I didn’t have to ask!
God is so good and this rest thing really works!” Jing Hui Lee, New Zealand (May, 2014)"

Living the Dream, a series of true and verified stories of real people who have encountered God for themselves and have learnt to apply His principles in their normal everyday world, sourced from Heaven in Business

No comments:

Post a Comment