Friday 20 April 2012

Opinionated? Not me!

I used to think I was opinionated. Then in preparing this post, I checked its meaning:
Holding stubbornly and often unreasonably to ones own opinions
Doesn't sound like me at all....

However if, like me, you enjoy sharing your opinion and doing quick surveys, this is a fun and useful New Zealand-based site: Buzz The People

I enjoy it, it doesn't take a lot of my time, AND a charity benefits!

Here's what they say:
What is Buzz The People?
     Our buzzthepeople is a group of New Zealanders who simply tell us what they think by doing the occasional survey.
     In doing so our members go into draws to win prizes, donate their points to charity, raise money for their schools or sports clubs, or redeem their reward points for vouchers.
     We also regularly conduct our Buzz Live studies which are about highly topical events where you get the chance to have your say.

No comments:

Post a Comment