Thursday 18 June 2015

Tomorrow Today

by Lynette Love

"Palace

".... The angel and I go into another room. Abraham is there sitting on a couch facing the hallway door. I run and sit next to him. We hug, and he says, "I want you meet Isaac and Jacob." First, he introduces me to Isaac. When he laughs his chest goes up and down.

Encounters of Heaven photograph
Encounters of Heaven
Jacob is quieter. He says to the angel, " I don't wrestle or limp with a hip out of joint any more." The angel chuckles and joins in. Lots of laughter resounds.

"Oh, what an honour to meet you both," I say. "This is cool."

They say, "The honour goes to the Lord, not to us. We are servants here to one another. And, that's a strange language! This is cool!"

Then they get serious. "You have one of the biggest gifts. We would have loved to have had Him, but we only had Him at times. You have him all the time. Look after Him, treasure Him - the Holy Spirit."

As they speak, I know that's what I want to do. I say goodbye and am reassured by them that we'll meet again."

Tomorrow Today is a series of excerpts from books by Lynette Love, who regularly encounters heaven - and Jesus - and Holy Spirit - and Father - now, in this life, today. 

My prayer is that you also might experience Him, and that in your own daily walk you might hear His voice, and see His face, and know His love - now, in this life, today.

Lynette's books and e-books are all available on Amazon.com

© Lynette Love, used by permission.

No comments:

Post a Comment