Thursday 4 June 2015

Tomorrow Today

Today I'm starting a new series of posts, Tomorrow Today, with excerpts from books by Lynette Love, my very good friend from Hawke's Bay.

Lynette Love photograph
Lynette Love
So often we hear about heaven and eternal life and the Kingdom of God as if they were something we might experience one day, like when we die and pass on into the next world, whatever that means, and only if we're good enough - maybe.

Yet Jesus said that he himself was the giver of eternal life - and then went on to define eternal life as knowing the Father - now - and knowing Jesus himself - present tense. (John 17:3)

Lynette has written several books detailing her regular encounters with heaven - and Jesus - and Holy Spirit - and Father - now, in this life, today.

My prayer is that you also might experience Him, and that in your own daily walk you might hear His voice, and see His face, and know His love - now, in this life, today.

-----------------------------

"Into the Throne Room

"I stand in heaven on uncrushable grass, amongst an abundance of flowers that spring up from the soft grass. I hear birds singing, bees humming. I look toward the sea of glass. Beyond all of this is bright, piercingly beautiful, pure light which is His glory.

Encounters of Heaven photograph
Encounters of Heaven
An angel stands beside me."Take my hand," he says, and as I do so, I become aware of my new surroundings. It's as if my eyes are open. There's a throne! Someone sits on the throne in the midst of the pure light. From the throne amazingly beautiful colours come dancing out in all directions. Rainbow colours of light in front overlap those behind. They mingle, blend and create shades of colour such as I've never seen before. Lightning flashes forth all around the throne...."

Tomorrow Today is a series of excerpts from books by Lynette Love, who regularly encounters heaven - and Jesus - and Holy Spirit - and Father - now, in this life, today. 

Lynette's books and e-books are all available on Amazon.com

© Lynette Love, used by permission.

No comments:

Post a Comment