Thursday 10 September 2015

Tomorrow Today

by Lynette Love

"The Lamington Puzzle

Just the other day I was enjoying eating a lamington.

          "I see you are enjoying your lamington my child."

Encounters with the King photograph
Encounters with the King
"It is really yummy, thank you Jesus."

          "Tell Me, what does it taste like?"

"Jesus I know, You know what a lamington tastes like but I will try and explain it to you. It has really smooth, rich chocolate on the outside."

          "But what say, others don't know what chocolate tastes like, My child?"

"Well, there is coconut covering the chocolate and that makes it taste like..."

          "Let's say they do not know what coconut looks like or how it feels or tastes."

"Jesus this is getting very hard for me to explain about the lamington; it does have sponge on the inside."

          "What does sponge taste and look like My daughter?"

"Lord, it is too hard for me to explain all that a lamington is; I just don't know how to. I can't find the words to fully explain it."

          "As it is difficult to describe completely what a lamington is, it is impossible to describe the fullness of 'I AM' but I do invite all to - 'Taste' and see that I AM is good."
Psalm 34: 8 Oh, taste and see that the Lord is good.
[Editor's note: For my non-Kiwi readers, a lamington is sponge cake covered in chocolate or raspberry sauce with coconut sprinkled on top. More info on Wikipedia]

Tomorrow Today is a series of excerpts from books by Lynette Love, who regularly encounters heaven - and Jesus - and Holy Spirit - and Father - now, in this life, today. 

My prayer is that you also might experience Him, and that in your own daily walk you might hear His voice, and see His face, and know His love - now, in this life, today.

Lynette's books and e-books are all available on Amazon.com

© Lynette Love, used by permission.

No comments:

Post a Comment