Sunday 4 January 2015

Living the Dream

"Reverse Police Pull-over (Hearing God while driving...)

One time on the I-5 highway, the Lord said to Chris Overstreet, "Chris, pull over right now." He did, and after a short time, a police officer came behind him and asked, "Is everything all right?" Chris said, "Well, actually, I am a believer in the Lord Jesus Christ, and the Lord told me to pull over. I think He wants me to talk to you. He wants you to know that you are a great father." He continued to prophesy over him. The officer said, "You don't know how much this means to me" and he shared what was happening in his life."

Living the Dream, a series of true and verified stories of real people who have encountered God for themselves and have learnt to apply His principles in their normal everyday world, sourced from Dream Culture: Bringing your Dreams to Life

No comments:

Post a Comment