Sunday 29 June 2014

Living the Dream

"Group of business revivalists did a webinar on hearing God in business with 172 unknown business participants. One of them had a word of knowledge for an individual who had experienced abuse earlier in life. A month later we received this email:

"I was the person that two of you prayed for regarding the sexual abuse. I was abused by a priest when I was 12. I attended that webinar with a tremendous amount of skepticism. I haven't really engaged with religion much since I was 12 for obvious reasons. I cannot deny though what I felt after that webinar. It was as if a deep knife wound had been completely patched up. That deep emotional knife wound was so deep that I actually felt physical pain at times.

"I had been crying, almost uncontrollable at times, about this a lot and it felt as if it would never end. The feeling came from deep within my stomach (like a knife wound). The morning of the Webinar I had experienced that pain and cried on the way to work. After your Webinar and still to this day, I could not access that feeling. While I still feel sad and do still cry, the epicenter of that pain is not generated from my stomach and the wound feels only superficial now.

"I am so thankful and grateful to you for providing me with such positive feelings and prayer. I had heard the words you uttered many times before but when you were speaking, I sensed something that I cannot describe. It was just a feeling but it caused me to slowly look upward.""

Living the Dream, a series of true and verified stories of real people who have encountered God for themselves and have learnt to apply His principles in their normal everyday world, sourced from Heaven in Business

No comments:

Post a Comment