Sunday 3 November 2013

Living the Dream

"Healed in the atmosphere: Real estate business owner from Arizona returned from Heaven in Business workshop and suddenly realized she no longer had knee pain walking down stairs. For as long as she could remember, her left knee had hurt when she went down stairs. She emailed saying "I am pleased. I didn't even think to ask for prayer about it. So it was a "Just because I love you." How cool is that? It wasn't debilitating, just painful. I have no idea when it happened. I just discovered today it was gone. It's my new normal! That has never happened with any other business conference I have attended." "

Living the Dream, a series of true and verified stories of real people who have encountered God for themselves and have learnt to apply His principles in their normal everyday world, sourced from Heaven in Business 

No comments:

Post a Comment