Sunday 14 December 2014

Living the Dream

"Conveniently Early WITH GOD at Work: I got to use something I learned from the Bethel Heaven in Business conference. Today I had to get 2 new tires. The place told me they opened at 9am, so I was there. Nope, opens at 10am, they open when they want. So I parked in front of their gate so I would be first, and walked across parking lot to ask for a quote for scrape on my car.

I walk into auto body business. Guy in uniform answering phone. Guy in chair in street clothes in chair. As soon as I entered, I felt deep sorrow, or remorse, then anxiety, worry, need. The guy on the phone comes over to help me. We go to my car. I ask if the guy in street clothes was owner, no he is. Plain clothes guy is asst manager. Why? I told him I’m not weird, but when I walked in I felt this and that. He said how? I said I asked the Lord Jesus to let me know these things so I could pray for people I meet.

He said "It is me. My business is in trouble. I'm worried and stressed out, and I'm also a believer in Jesus Christ as Lord." I asked if he had sorrow or remorse, No. Ok must be the other guy. So he said he had chills all over, I got to pray resources, etc for him. It was really good! I’m going to bring him a copy of Bill Johnson speaking on Heaven in Business tomorrow and if I see the asst. manager and feel it again I will look for an opening to speak.

SEE!? This man has a problem. We make ourselves available and the Holy Spirit makes a company late so I can go speak into troubles! A 3 ply cord is not easily broken-me, the Believer (business owner) and the Holy Spirit! We are bound together in the covenant of Jesus for this business to succeed, grow, for debt to be forgiven, for the landowner to cut the price in half, for employees to straighten up, for better pricing from insurance companies, for people who pay quick, for more business and for him to see the CEO of Heaven is his business partner and sent a daughter in specifically to help in his time of need! Allellullia!!!"

Living the Dream, a series of true and verified stories of real people who have encountered God for themselves and have learnt to apply His principles in their normal everyday world, sourced from Heaven in Business

No comments:

Post a Comment